With this easy recipe, you can easily make it at home. Follow the steps below to enjoy this scrumptious lemon pie.
Ingredients for the dough:
250g of flour
125g of butter
1 pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of cold water
Ingredients for the lemon curd:
150g of sugar
100g of butter
- Prepare the dough by mixing the flour, salt and butter cut into small pieces in a bowl. Make crumbs with your fingers.
- Add egg and cold water and mix until smooth. Wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roll out the pie dough on a floured work surface and arrange it in a pie pan. Prick with a fork.
- Blind bake the dough for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the lemon curd. Grate the zest from the lemons and squeeze their juice.
In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture whitens. Add the lemon juice and zest.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, then pour it over the egg and sugar mixture, stirring constantly.
- Pour the lemon cream over the blind-baked pie crust and return to the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until the cream is set.
- Let the pie cool before serving. You can dust it with icing sugar for decoration.
Good tasting !
* criptom strives to transmit health knowledge in a language accessible to all. In NO CASE, the information given can not replace the opinion of a health professional.