Start a bodybuilding program which is concrete over time must be based on an objective ritual, a weekly routine to be followed to the letter.
The techniques on the session repetitions, on the types of dumbbells to choose, on the weights to favor should not take precedence over the discipline itself. Being regular and not skipping steps remains the key to progress in bodybuilding.
This topic follows up on one of our articles, take a look at: at what age can you do bodybuilding?
As a beginner, the basic exercises must be integrated and well-honed in order to build muscle well and in depth.
Building muscle as a beginner, what recipes?
THE bodybuilding beginners tend to get discouraged very quickly because of the very little visible results over a long period of time.
Lack of strategy, lack of support, blurred vision of stages of bodybuilding ? So many questions that concern beginners.
Here is a full body workout plan for muscle building beginners. This strengthening program should be performed 3 times a week for approximately 2 months:
- Bench press: 3 sets of 8 to 10 repetitions (3×10) – Pectorals, shoulders, triceps;
- Horizontal pull: 3 sets of 8 to 10 repetitions – Dorsals, biceps;
- Dumbbell press: 3 sets of 8 to 10 repetitions – shoulders, triceps;
- Leg press: 4 sets of 8 to 10 repetitions – Thighs and glutes;
- Crunch on mat: 3 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions – Abdominals;
- Plank: 3 sets of 45 seconds to 1 minute – Abdominals;
- Lower back bench: 4 sets of 8 to 10 repetitions – Lower back.
It is important to stick to it and respect it scrupulously. And the duration will depend on the adaptation of each one. On average, we can repeat these exercises twice a week for 3 months before moving on to another cruising speed.
It is also important to gradually increase the load in order to assess its progress.
Warming up, a mandatory step
Take the time to relax your muscles is an important step in bodybuilding. In order to avoid breakdowns and cramps in full exercise, it is advisable to warm up the whole body for a quarter of an hour.
In a way, it’s a small scenario in order to prepare all the organs. Cycling is very popular during these warm-ups. We also have running equipment that mobilizes the most important muscles of the body.
It is also important to do a no-load simulation of all exercises beforehand.
Food and muscle gain, what relationship?
Apart from discipline, strategy and well-calibrated exercises, it is important to have a Healthy eating and rich to promote the muscle development. Among which, a high-protein snack just after training. Milk, yogurt, cheese, fish and seafood, eggs are also recommended in addition to drinking plenty of water to replace the calories expended.
Bonus to optimize rapid muscle gain in beginners
For visible results, it is good to take into consideration the tips of the oldest who have proven themselves. Among other tips, we can note:
- Having results in bodybuilding takes time: Development takes place over time. It is important to be patient and invest in the perfect mastery of good habits including good bodybuilding practices.
- Breathe during exercises: Many beginners neglect this important aspect, doing physical activity must be accompanied by deep breathing.
- Finding quality sleep: We can’t talk about muscle development without one good quality of sleep. Since muscle recovery is an important stage in its development, it is important to find a niche for quality sleep.
- Forgetting calories: A very common mistake among young people looking to gain mass, who are starting to calculate calories from their first session and get ready to eat everything, regardless of the nature of the meal. It is always advisable to pay attention to the quality of the plate than the quantity. For a weight gainvary your dishes with foods high in protein and carbohydrates time to let your body act on its own to change muscle building.
And for a more harmonious development of the muscles of the body through bodybuilding, it is advisable to approach a sports coach to avoid errors with such serious and lasting repercussions.