There are many ways to burn fat, but the Sakuma method is a little-known Japanese technique that has proven to be particularly effective. This approach uses specific exercises and dietary changes to help shed unwanted pounds. If you’re looking for a new way to burn calories, the Sakuma method may be for you.
What is the Sakuma method?
To reduce body fat and get in shape, many people turn to intensive training programs that require long hours in the gym. However, these programs are generally difficult to follow, especially in the long term. A more effective approach is the Sakuma method, which involves burning fat in just 5 minutes a day through high-intensity interval training.
This technique incorporates short bursts of intense exercise with rest periods between each set, which helps your body increase its metabolic rate and burn fat more efficiently. By combining this specific type of training with proper nutrition and regular sleep, you can get the toned abs or glutes you’ve always dreamed of in a matter of weeks. If you’re looking for an effective fat loss method that fits even the busiest of schedules, try the Sakuma method today!
In addition to burning fat, you will succeed in refining the most neglected areas.
When it comes to building strong, toned muscles, most people focus on the major muscle groups of the arms, legs, and core. However, there are other muscle groups that are just as important to staying fit and healthy, but are often overlooked by many people. According to coach Kenichi Sakuma, the most neglected muscles and on which it is therefore necessary to focus are those located at the level of the torso and the abdomen, as well as the glutes and the lumbar muscles.
To effectively target these muscles, Sakuma recommends doing a series of simple exercises each day. These include crunches to work the abs and obliques. Reverse squats to target the lower abs. Lunges and lateral leg lifts to strengthen and tone the glutes. As well as supermans to strengthen the lower back. By practicing these exercises daily, you can start seeing results in no time, improving your overall fitness and helping you reach your goals faster. If you’re ready to get in top-to-toe shape, be sure to include these key muscle groups in your workouts!
Define these 4 essential exercises to practice wherever you are.
To practice crunches:
For beginners, the key to an effective abs workout is to focus on proper form and technique.
- Start by lying on your back with your knees bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Place your hands lightly against the sides of your head, then do sit-ups toward your chest.
- Be sure to keep your chin slightly tucked in and avoid tugging your neck with your hands.
Once you’ve performed a set of crunches, move on to deeper abdominal exercises that work the obliques.
A great exercise for this is to:
- Lie on one side with one forearm flat against the floor.
- Next, raise the opposite leg toward the ceiling while simultaneously lowering the lower arm toward the floor until the two are almost touching.
- Hold this position for a moment before returning to the starting position and repeating the exercise on the other side.
With regular practice, these simple abdominal exercises can help you develop a strong core that will help you achieve all of your fitness goals!
To practice reverse squats:
- To perform this exercise, start by lying down on a padded surface, protecting your spine.
- Tuck in your navel and tilt your pelvis up, placing your hands face down on either side of your hips. Next, bend your legs in the air and press your fingers to the floor, rolling your knees towards your chest without using momentum.
- Finally, from the top position of this exercise, focus on contracting your lower abdominal muscles to engage all of the hard-to-reach lower abdominal muscles for a sleek, toned appearance.
With regular practice and proper form, reverse squats can become an invaluable tool for achieving better overall fitness and looking good from every angle!
To practice lunges and lateral raises:
- To do lunges properly, start by standing with your feet hip-width apart.
- Next, take a big step forward with one leg and bend both knees until your back knee almost touches the floor.
- Be sure to keep your back straight and your chest lifted throughout this movement.
- Once you have completed a set of exercises on one side, switch to the other leg and repeat.
In addition to lunges, side raises are also great for targeting the glutes. To perform these exercises correctly:
- Start by lying on the side of your choice, with both legs positioned on top of each other and parallel to the floor.
- Then, keeping your upper body still and straight, raise your upper leg to its maximum range while keeping your toes flexed.
- When you’re in a lifted position, focus on contracting your glutes to get a better feel.
- Finally, slowly release the contraction while gently controlling the descent of your leg.
- You should repeat this process with the same leg several times before switching sides and performing the same number of repetitions with your other leg.
Lunges and lateral raises are great ways to sculpt strong, toned glutes that will help you achieve all of your fitness goals. If you’re ready to work your glutes and get amazing results, add these two amazing exercises to your regular workout regimen!
To practice supermans:
- To perform this exercise, start by lying on the floor with your arms stretched out in front of you, palms down.
- Then, tighten your core and simultaneously lift both your legs and your upper body off the ground. Hold this position for a few seconds, then slowly return to the starting position and repeat the exercise.
When done correctly, this exercise can be very effective in strengthening and protecting your lower back.